If you would like to learn more about CRM before you enroll please click the link below to fill out our application.
At the Conscious Co-Parenting Institute we provide cutting edge strategies that empower divorcing or separating parents with the skills and tools they need to create a co-parenting/parallel parenting plan where every member of the family is supported to reach their highest potential.
We will show you how to communicate with your child's other parent to prevent an emotional cutoff and reunite children with their beloved parents. In other words, we have a solution for families regardless of where they are in the process.
For an investment of only $12,500.00 you will be well on your way to getting out and staying out of the dysfunctional family court system and reunited with your children.
If these sound familiar you are most likely dealing with a high conflict co-parent.
If this is you then you most likely feel it is impossible to get the legal and therapeutic professionals involved in your case to understand what is going on and then what to do about it.
Well not anymore…
When you are dealing with a High Conflict Person, it is Vital to PROTECT yourself, and your children.
Because High Conflict Parents have predictable patterns of problematic behavior, they frequently:
The Custody Resolution Method is a powerful new coaching program and software solution to your high conflict custody battle. This program gives you what you need to take you out of the back and forth of the "he said/she said" court battle that you often find yourself in with a high conflict parent in the dysfunctional court system and back to being a parent to your children.
Once we complete your timelines you will have access to the digital timeline for a full year ($600 per year thereafter), so you can continue to add to your evidence folders and digital timelines. After the initial timeline is created additional evidence can be tagged for an additional fee.
• Easy to use and follow the patterns created in your timeline
• Secure (SSL) and discreet storage for your evidence
• Certify and validate your files are original and not tampered
• Securely share your files with your legal team
• View, organize and find your files quickly in the unique timeline summary
The Custody Resolution Method is an investment in your life, your relationships, and your future.
As a matter of fact, it is an investment in your children’s mental health and well-being. This program is the answer to what so many people are struggling with in the family court system, which, clearly does not understand the high conflict parents and so often never sees the whole picture.
NOW you can present your entire case easily and quickly with accurate, factual evidence.
If you have read enough and want to get started right away click the button and sign up. You will have immediate access to the private membership site and the valuable training to get started right away.
What parents and professionals often miss is the pattern of the pathogenic parent’s behavior, which is so important in making realistic decisions and obtaining effective court orders, if necessary.
Fully presenting the patterns of behavior in a case to family law professionals will help parents (including the pathogenic parent) and their children, instead of hurting them further or exposing them to unnecessary risks and emotional damage or in the worst cases child psychological abuse.
If you are a professional (lawyer, counselor, evaluator, parenting coordinator, mediator, judge), then you may be concerned that other professionals will not really understand the seriousness of one of the parent’s dysfunctional behavior. You may wonder how you can explain what’s going on to other professionals. In high conflict cases, many professionals become focused on one or two events and exaggerate or minimize their significance.
This is dangerous because,
with pathogenic parents,
the issue is never the issue.
Pathogenic Parents often engage in patterns of behavior that are abusive, alienating, or otherwise highly negative toward those closest to them, yet often unseen by those who only have brief contact – like the family law professionals and therapist who may see the children or the pathogenic parent only once a week. These personalities can be highly manipulative and charming, yet they can cover up their harmful patterns very well if you don’t know what to look for and are not aware of the full pattern.
So, What exactly is The Custody Resolution Method and Behavioral Pattern Analysis?
The Custody Resolution Method is a coaching program that takes you through a process that helps you understand the complexities of a High Conflict Custody case and what to do about it.
The Behavioral Pattern Digital Timelines is a software service that organizes and presents numerous documents, statements, emails, text messages, police reports, hospital records, bank records, and other materials in an easy to understand format that ANYONE can look at and easily understand QUICKLY, especially for legal professionals and the courts. With this program, you can present a “digital timeline” showing patterns of positive and negative behavior. The most important data tagged is in the files that demonstrate the child's diagnostic indicators.
Many incidents can be seen all at once on the timeline, or one incident can be opened up, with one or more related documents readily available for viewing.
A pattern of several incidents of abusive behavior can be shown, including dates, preceding events, the severity of abuse, who was present and other information in a simple and clear manner. This avoids having one incident discounted or exaggerated, by seeing the larger pattern of repeated behavior. This also saves time struggling to find documents while a judge impatiently waits for them to be found in a stack of papers.
With the Behavioral Pattern Analysis, you can also present patterns of false allegations, easily showing when they occurred and why they probably occurred, such as just before court dates, just before completion of a parenting evaluation, power struggles over holidays, and other precipitating events that often go with abusive behavior and/or false statements. You can present patterns of parenting strengths, as well as deficits. We use the checklist created by the leading expert in child and family systems psychologist, Dr. Craig Childress.
You can present patterns of who takes the children to the doctors, attends school parenting meetings, etc. You can present patterns of missed time with the children, or be preventing contact by the other parent with the children. All of these patterns are very easy to see with the graphic timeline of the Behavioral Pattern Analysis, rather than shuffling through piles of papers trying to find the important documents to answer the questions that professionals and judges often ask off the cuff.
The predictable problem behaviors of Pathogenic Parents, many have borderline and/or narcissistic personality disorders. These two personalities seem to drive many of today’s high-conflict divorces, although many Pathogenic Parents have other patterns of behavior and not all borderlines and narcissists are Pathogenic Parents. Pathogenic Parents often engage in patterns of behavior that are abusive, alienating, or otherwise highly negative toward those closest to them, yet often unseen by those who only have brief contact – such as family law professionals. These personalities can be highly manipulative and charming, yet they can cover up their harmful patterns very well if you don’t know what to look for and are not aware of the full pattern.
With the Custody Resolution Method you will receive:
• 12 Live In Depth One on One Co-Parenting and Custody Coaching Calls focusing on How to co-parenting with a pathogenic parent and what you need to do to get prepared for court.
• Access to the Private Membership site for a full year
• Initial Evidence Collection Intake call
•Access to the popular Higher Purpose Parenting classes endorsed by Dr. Childress
• Access to the 10 Week Online Conscious Co-Parenting Course
• Lifetime Access to the Private Higher Purpose Parenting Facebook Group
• Your Case Organized by CCPI Staff - The CCPI Behavioral Pattern Analysis team works with you to input the documents and group them by categories to draft the digital timeline.
◦ Review of your uploaded scanned and electronic files into the Custody Resolution Digital Timeline Account (up to 250 files1)
◦ Organizing files by setting event dates, tagging and placing into customized folder structure to demonstrated the patterns of behavior commonly seen in families suffering from complex trauma post divorce
• Case Organization and Presentation By CCPI Staff - Then Dorcy and her team review the case documents and timeline and suggest how it can be organized to present patterns of behavior to professionals and to the courts.
• Of course, the CCPI Behavioral Pattern Analysis Digital can be easily revised by a lawyer and/or parent to add, take out, or change its organization for presentation to others, including the court.
◦ Analyze documents and identify patterns of behavior and a family code report from a properly trained family systems therapist
◦ Create initial timeline to show patterns of your case and sorted to show the three diagnostic indicators in the child's behaviors, and the behaviors of both parents to determine who is causing the child's symptoms in
◦ Create initial outline of a storyline/script
◦ Staff walk-through and training on your CCPI Behavioral Pattern Analysis Timelines case (up to 1 hour)
◦ We take your case to the next level by anchoring your evidence in research and case law that supports your evidence. Our Library includes hundreds articles, research papers, and case studies. We know what is needed to support your evidence this alone will save you hundreds of hours of research and thousands of dollars in legal fees.
◦ Provision for Court Orders, if needed, to order a Reunification protocol to best suits your families needs.
◦ Fill in the blank templates for detailed Parenting Plans
• Final Case Review
◦ Professional consultation with you and your lawyer to provide suggestions based on timelines created in Behavioral Pattern Timelines (2-30 minutes consults)
◦ The goal, of course, is the digital timeline to be so accurate and easy to comprehend, that parents will agree to settle out of court after seeing the patterns of their own behavior. The ultimate responsibility lies with the lawyer and the parent in presenting their case in the most accurate and organized manner.
• One Year hosting of your documents and timelines ($600 per year thereafter)
We know that they key to your success in family court has a lot to do with how you think and what you present to the judge. We also know that the best thing that can happen to you and your family is to get out of the family court system.
This is why my team and I have created a methodology that includes not only the compiling, assessing and tagging of your evidence, but also the mindset coaching and then the solution to the problem. We realized that most family law attorneys, judges, and therapist have no idea what the solution is and so they advice unknowing parents with the wrong advice. This simply does not serve the parents and the children get lost in the system.
We know what is in the best interest of the child is to have a loving, healthy relationship with BOTH parents, when the parents are healthy and not abusing the children. This requires a protocol, that serves all of the members of the family including both parents.
When I child has the freedom to love both parents, they have a greater chance for success in all areas of their lives.
Join the Custody Resolution Method Coaching Program Today. You and Your Children Deserve it.
If you don’t invest in the future well being of you children nobody will.
For a investment of $12,500.00
We look forward to serving you!
Certified Master Coach and Family Mediator
"I started the Conscious Co-Parenting Institute with one Big Hairy Audacious Goal in mind; To eliminate Parental Alienation from the human consciousness! We are determined to end the suffering of all alienated children and their beloved parents." ~ Dorcy
Dorcy is a formerly alienated child who has ended the suffering for father and her siblings. She learned through her own personal journey exactly what it takes to end parental alienation. Dorcy has created several different coaching programs that meets the families needs depending on where they are at in the Family Court process.
"In the Custody Resolution Method we give you the tools you need to encourage settlement with a difficult opposing parent." ~ Dorcy